I had my hair rebonded last November because I really need it and I was enticed by the raves from girls at Female network who tried the service of a particular beauty salon, Victor Ortega in Mandaluyong City. I was intrigued because they are offering hair rebond for any length at only P1,000 that’s equivalent to $23 more or less. It’s quite a steal right? So I went even though the place was two cities away from my place. And you know what? I didn’t regret traveling all the way there at all. I was able to get the result I expected with the price that I mentioned. It’s real! The hairstylists there might have studied in a great cosmetology school the reason why they are really good. They are all very professional and they know what to do to your hair problems. So if you want to to have great looking hair, visit them .
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I had a burn scar on my arms. My son, accidentally pulled the cord of the iron while I was ironing our clothes and to my surprised and so that it won't fall on him, I pushed the hot iron with my arms.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM: Picture frames
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I think, I don't do any that's mentioned here
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Christian music and lightand easy genre of music
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? I don't know, I have yet to ask my mom. :D
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A new house we can call our own
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My husband.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My kids
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5 feet 1 inch
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? nope,
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? ummm... sometimes especially in unfamiliar places.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? God. For reminding me how much He loves me.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? I have yet to think about this.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? brown.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING? I think, it's a N/A question for me, haha!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? ham and cheese (Hawaiian)
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? raw peanuts
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? white
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? eeeeww!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? birthday card.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? right now? none.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? nope.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? none.
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY? hmm..none
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? none.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? N/A
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? ummm..maybe.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 77
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? brunettes
32. FAVORITE QUOTE? Timing is Everything and With God, nothing is Impossible
If you’re just an ordinary employee and living from paycheck to paycheck, and spending more than you’re earning (because a lot of people do) tendency is, you’re one of those who are trying to get payday advances when pay day is still weeks ahead and you’re presently broke. It’s really one of the difficult situations an ordinary employee experiences sometimes. Well, I’m glad though that I don’t have to be in that kind of situation. I’ve realized the value of being financially wise and I’m trying to get myself on the right track in terms of my finances. As much as I can, I will turn away from getting broke and having so much debts. :)
I asked a friend what is the best way to gain weight and she said, I should eat chocolates, ice cream, and drink sodas every day. Whew! I think if I do these, I won’t just get the weight I want, I’ll also get sick, hehe. I don’t have sweet tooth and I am not a chocolate lover so I think, I cannot do this. I’ll rather try taking weight gain supplements and start living a healthy lifestyle. That includes having enough sleep (sleeping on time). Having a good sleep does not only keep us from losing weight, it also aids us from having skin problems like acne. But if you already have some now, visit biotinsupplement.com to help you out. As for me, I’ll start taking vitamin B-complex ASAP.
Are you an operator of public utility buses and is looking for cheap car insurance? Hmmm, I guess aside from, getting your vehicles insured you should also abide by the new law with regards to driving public utility vehicles. Following the large volume of car accidents cases, the government has issued an order that public utility vehicle drivers should be TESDA certified before he can drive any PUVs. TESDA or Technical Education and Skills Development Authority offered to provide technical training and safety reorientation to some 50,000 public utility vehicle drivers nationwide in the next two years. It was concluded that 85 percent of road accidents were driver-related the reason why the new regulation was announced. Well, this is really a nice moved from the government. It’s time that our drivers should be properly educated. And operators should also participate in this.
My daughter can read now and she enjoys reading any word that she sees everywhere. Adapexin is one of the words that she can easily read and I’m really happy that at her age, she can already read so many English and Filipino words. I only don’t like it when her eagerness to read includes reading out loud my text messages even when we are in public places, LOL!
Unlike some people whose New Year’s resolution is to lose weight, I don’t see myself looking for the best diet pill on the market now or in the near future because my problem is the opposite and it’s quite alarming to me. Being a full time mom really is different. I guess its one factor that contributed to my problem now. So I’m not riding the band wagon of fitness enthusiast this year :)
I’m loving my hubby’s Christmas present which arrived last week. It was a Canon EOS Rebel camera. I almost leaped for joy when I finally held it for real. I’m a photographer wannabe so it was really one of my wishes to own a SLR and now I finally have it. One of my wishes finally came true! Thanks to my dearest and ever so loving husband, hehe. Now, shooting chandeliers, flowers, food or anything I want, could be done artistically (well, hopefully, LOL!) with the help of my SLR. Yey!
Sometimes, if I have a lot of things to write, ideas tends to overwhelms me that I would be left staring blankly at my lcd monitor…like right now. The past week has been very exciting and I have a lot of things in my mind that I want to write but when I start putting these ideas together I find it hard.
And then there’s the unfinished task of finalizing everything for the little prince’s birthday so the thought of the things on my To Do list, also overwhelms me……hayz!
Well, personally I don't do resolutions.Most people do this and sometimes gets frustrated when they noticed that at the end of the year, most of their resolutions were not met. So I don't make resolutions. I want to set up goals that I know are achievable. This year, I will hold on to this verse:
"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past." Isiah 43:18
The year 2010 was now but just a past. So I will just take the things that I've learned and forget everything. There are so many blessing and disappointments but the Lord has been very good. Why? Because...
One, He gave us our little prince...He provided for my hospital bills during my giving birth...He used people to blessed us...and He took careof me when I was being operated...
Two, after a year of being jobless, my husband finally got his job order from his former employer and returned to his job on June 2010.
Three, after years of desiring to become a full-time mom, I made the radical decision and bravely embraced the challenge November 2010 with the Lord's assurance that everything will be alright and will be taken cared of.
and Four, after searching and searching for the best helper, He gave us the right person on November 2010.
God has been very good! I know that as I lay my goals before Him, He will be there to help me fulfill it. So this year, these are my goals:
1. Have more time with the kids. talk and Bond with them, play with them, read books to them and just be there for them when they need me. 2. Finished the books I left unfinished and read more books 3. Save more and spend less. 4. Save..Save..Save! 5. Never to use credit cards and pay them all. 6. Read my Bible everyday (even online) 7. Fully surrender everything to God.
....this is my simple home in the web, where I journal the memorable events of my not-so-exciting but wonderful and blessed life. My life as woman, a wife, a mother and as a salt and light to others...