Monday, March 29, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
In this regard, we encourage you or your organization to play an active and significant role in Earth Hour 2010 through the following ways:
- Switching off your signages and / or the majority of the lights at all your facilities during Earth Hour
- Mobilizing your networks, and communities to participate during Earth Hour either by switching off their lights in their homes or attending the Earth Hour countdown event at the SM Mall of Asia on March 27, 2010 from 7:00 – 10:00 P.M.
- Organizing your own Earth Hour event in your community or locality to widen the reach of the campaign
- Encouraging your networks and communities to switch from incandescent bulbs to compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs); and
- Using various communication channels to promote Earth Hour, including official websites, community newsletters and blogs.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
he is to be feared above all gods.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
1. What were doing 10 years ago?
~Working as an Executive Assistant, my first serious job after college.
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
~ Potato Chips, Ice Cream, French Fries, Halo-halo, Pizza
3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
~ Help the poor by creating jobs for them, Create more hospitals in provinces, Give scholarships and establish good schools, buy my own plane so I cant ravel anywhere I want, Invest on profitable businesses
4. Three of your habits:
~ Reading, surfing, Playing with my kids
5. Five jobs that you've have had:
~ I only had four job experiences they are: Store Crew (First Job), Executive Assistant, Customer Care Rep, Sales Clerk
6. Five places that you've lived:
~ San Mateo Rizal, Caloocan City, Manila, and two different baranggay in Marikina City.
7. Five things that you did yesterday:
~ Ate breakfast, took a bath, visited my OB for my check up, bought some stuff for my kids, checked me emails.
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
9. Abortion: for or against it?
~ Totally against it.
10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
~ No. It's not about the gender, it's the character and faith in God of the person that will make a good president.
11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
~ Totally AGAINST it.
14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
~ I hope not in my country.
15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
~ I think it should have been higher than 18.
17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
~ In my opinion, yes. Wars should be stopped. Let there be peace on earth!
18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
~ Of course.
19. Do you believe in spanking your children?
~ Yes, but with love. Parents should explain why they do the spanking and remember the proper way of doing so.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
~ Nope. I believe that we all have our own opinion and people should respect that.
Friday, March 05, 2010
Well, I think this is good for her.
She was late for 20 minutes. I hope this won't happen again.
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Well, I still have a lot to post here. My birthing story and some pics of the little boy. I hope I can finished them all before I return to work.
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- I’m reading Memo ni Mommy
What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- The Frog and Princess
What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Valentine's Day..we didn't go anywhere, hubby just gave me a bouquet of red roses
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I received roses and some baby stuffs
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- No one got sick but I went to the hospital to give birth
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Family get together last Feb. 28 to welcome baby Yohan
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- We availed my Holidayt Inn give certificate at Fab Restaurant but since I still can't go out hubby brought the food at home. Yummy mini burgers with fries, all meat pizza, and the yummy sansrival
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- We bought a new crib for baby Yohan
What were this month’s disappointments?
- finally gave birth, I'm now a mom to two adorable kids!