Sunday, February 28, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
1. A cup of tea is what I need right now.
2. Having a loved one beside me makes a place feel like home, even the hospital.
3. Everything has its beauty even the stormy sky.
4. Do you like the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me forget time sometimes.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to take a bath!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include nothing, I just want to rest and Sunday, I want to attend church service but I know I still can't!
More fill-ins here.
I'll be posting my birthing story and some pics soon.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
1. How old will you be in five years? :: 36
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? :: my family
3. How tall are you? :: 5 flat
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? :: taking care of my new baby
5. What’s the last movie you saw? :: Avatar & Der John
6. Who was the last person you called? :: the husband
7. Who was the last person to call you? :: the husband
8. What was the last text message you received? :: "OK" from our helper
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? :: none
10. Do you prefer to call or text? :: call
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? :: Sleeping
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? :: married for 37 years already
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? :: this afternoon after church
14. What color are your eyes? :: black
15. What time did you wake up today? :: 7:30 am
16. What are you wearing right now? :: a night gown
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? :: O Holy Night
18. Where is your favorite place to be? :: home
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? :: overly crowded and chaotic place
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? :: Paris
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? :: I don't know but I want it to be with my family
22. Do you tan or burn? :: neither
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? :: monsters :D
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? :: a conversation with my little girl
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? :: one
26. How big is your bed? :: queen size
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? :: desktop
29. What color are your sheets? :: colorful
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? :: four
31. What is your favorite season? :: summer
32. What do you like about Autumn? :: we don't have autumn here but I think I'll like the breeze of Autumn.
33. What do you like about winter? :: no winter here either :D
What shall we do to take care of our bodies? Eat healthy food, do proper exercise, and never never abused our bodies. Some people abused their bodies by being overworked and having a lot of vices. This is not the way God created us. I believe that our body is the temple of God so we should take good care of it. Let’s always remember that having healthy body is a blessing.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Anyway, I just read the first 5 memos and so far and I'm getting so much already. I find this book really helpful not just for moms, but also to the dads and guardians. It's indeed a must-read.
..but expect for changes in the coming days!
1. Are you a morning person?
I guess so.. but not a too early morning person.
2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you.
When MJ died.
3. What was your very first job?
A "Dunkin Donuts" crew way back in 1998. I tried to b e a student worker.
4. What characteristics do you despise?
5. To where would you retire?
My own country.
6. Are you named after anyone?
Nope. I didn't even know how my parents chose my name.
7. How do you release anger?
Take deep breathes and just keep quiet for a while.
8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My being too kind to say no sometimes.
Friday, February 12, 2010
2. I was able to buy trutol in a lab from a nearby hospital so I was able to save a lot for my OGTT test. My BIL who was a lab technician helped me.
3. I will have another Baby Couture diaper bag and hopefully it will arrived tomorrow.
4. I'm on leave today so I had the whole day spent with my family.
This is such a wonderful day!
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Saturday, February 06, 2010
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Books: Raising Godly Kids, Bab's First Years, What To Expect When You're Expecting
What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Movie: The Blind Side, Kimidora
What special days did I celebrate and how?
- New Year's Eve, finally with the husband and daughter in our new home.
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I received a nice perfume.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- None, I'm healthy ( need to)
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Watched the premier of The Blind Side with hubs and the little girl.
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- None (need to save, haha!)
What were this month’s disappointments?
- hmmm, nothing big. surviving the stages of my pregnancy perhaps and successfully helping the IT department with my skills :D