I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread" (Ps. 37:25)
- "...not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith." -- (Philippians 3:9)
- "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree" (Ps. 92:12).
- "When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth" (Prov. 11:10).
- "The seed of the righteous shall be delivered" (Prov. 11:21).
- "For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers" (1 Pet. 3:12).
- "For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield" (Ps. 5:12).
- "The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles" (Ps. 34:17).
- "The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein forever" (Ps. 37:29).
- "The Lord loveth the righteous" (Ps. 146:8).
- I'm thankful for the Word that convicts when there are things that I do that do not conform with God's righteousness.
- I'm thankful for God provision. This week, He had provided what is enough for the day and gave it on time.
- I'm thankful for friends who trust me to pray for them and for the opportunity to really pray for them as well.
- I'm thankful for Worship Shed Session that I'm attending every last Monday of the month. It equips me to become an effective worship leader/worshiper.
More thankful Thursday entries here.