Saturday, December 27, 2008
Do you know what's a coilovers is?
The only delicate part of the procedure was to bone the chicken. I searched the net on how to bone a whole chicken but I didn’t find any video so I just figure out my self how to do it. It was a challenge and I prevailed, hehehe!
Here’s how I did this:
While doing this I imagine I was undressing a chicken. After all the bones were removed, I sew up the hole and marinate the chicken with salt and pepper for about 3 hours.
Mix the following ingredients together.
½ kg. Ground pork
½ cup chopped celery
½ cup chopped spring onions
¼ cup sweet pickle relish
3 pcs hard boiled eggs
4 pcs raw eggs beaten
1 tsp pepper
¼ c chopped onions
1 tsp garlic powder
1 sm box seedless raisins
1 tsp salt
1 pcs chorizo de bilbao
1 can vienna sausage, chopped fine
1 tsp Maggi Magic Sarap
Let the chicken cool for about 15 minutes before slicing.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
I wish I had a home theater furniture to rest on :D
Monday, December 22, 2008
If you were at a friend’s house for a holiday dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
~ Will tell the friend discreetly about what I've found out.
If you could put anyone you know on Prozac, who would you choose?
~Prozac, meaning the anti-depressant? Hmmm...I don't know. I don't know anyone who would need this. :)
How do you feel about public displays of affection?
~ I hate it.
To join and to read more entries, click here.
Friday, December 19, 2008
1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you know what I know?
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, was to certain poor shepherd in fields as they lay.
3. There is joy, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, a savior was born.
5. Don't be sad, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing sweetly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a wonderful time with my daughter, tomorrow my plans include attending the brown raise seminar and Sunday, I want to enjoy our church Christmas party!
More fill ins here.
Truly He taught us to love one another
His law is love and His gospel is peace
Chains He shall break
For the slave is our brother
And in His name, all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy, in grateful chorus raise we
With all our hearts, we praise His Holy name
Christ is the Lord
And we shall ever praise Thee
His po-wer and glo-ry e-vermore proclaim
O night divine, O night when Christ was born
i remember I need to upgrade my PC s memory. I need a lot of space for my PC since a lot of programs and mp3s are installed there. It's good that I don't have to buy a Mac memory
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Sorry Van, I am not able to do this tag agad since I have no time to take a picture of my self...
And here it goes..my unedited picture...
Here are the rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself right Now! (The moment you read this tag)
2. Don’t change your clothes, don’t fix your hair, just take a picture.
3. Post that picture without editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this. And don’t forget to leave them a message about the tag.
I’m thinking of going to the salon to have my hair cut shorter and have it rebonded again. How about have it curled or permed? Hmmmm…Should I get contact lenses instead of eye glasses?
I think I’ll just go to the salon and get a hair cut. I really need that.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
I am reminded about the term life insurance quotes from our family friend. Need to still study the quotes and see if it can fit in our budget.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Will post pictures and kwento later. Pahinga muna ko.
Monday, December 08, 2008
What is the most expensive meal you've ever eaten?
~So far, the most expensive is a steak meal at pancake house worth P400+.
What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled in a car?
~I don't remember :D
What is the highest building you've ever been to the top floor of?
~As far as I can recall, the Discovery suites here in Ortigas.
Join and read more entries here.
Saturday, December 06, 2008
I don’t own any vacuum for now. So I’ll just make do with my ever reliable broom, rags, and Lysol. I' planning to buy but it can wait until next year. Our house is not that hard to clean since it’s small. I just want it to be spic and span before Christmas.
Do you how to declutter? Well, here’s what I got from research:
How to Declutter
- When to Declutter: Decide how often you are going to declutter a zone. Do a little every day - use a timer. But be warned - this can become compulsive! Once you get started you will want to clean like a banshee! Don't burn yourself out! Only do small amount at a time. The house did not get dirty overnight and it will not get clean overnight. When you set the timer you can only do two sessions at a time. This goal may seem unattainable right now, but you can do it in little pieces. In a couple of months, the whole house will be decluttered.
- Decluttering Equipment: You will need garbage bags, boxes, magic markers, and a dust rag. Label the boxes "Give Away", "Throw Away", and "Put Away". Line the "Throw Away" box with a plastic garbage bag.
- Set your timer: for 1 hour (or 30, 15, or 10 minutes - it does't matter how long). Just do the job as fast as you can and do not pull out more stuff than you can put away in that length of time. This means just one drawer, one closet (or even one shelf in one closet), one magazine rack, or digging under just the furniture in the zone. Not all of them at once!
- Start at the entrance to the room: Then, work your way around the room clockwise. Do not skip a spot. Whatever happens to be next, just do it.
- Declutter Away! With boxes at your feet and dust rag in your waistband, start off by cleaning out and getting rid of the things that do not belong in this room. Put garbage in the "Throw Away" box, donations in the "Give Away" box, and stuff that goes somewhere else in the "Put Away" box. Don't worry that you do not have a place for everything right now. By the time you finish you will. That's a promise from FlyLady!
- What to declutter? Things to ask yourself as you get rid of your clutter:
- Do I love this item?
- Have I used it in the past year?
- Is it really garbage?
- Do I have another one that is better?
- Should I really keep two?
- Does it have sentimental value that causes me to love it?
- Or does it give me guilt and make me sad when I see the item?
Cleanse this room of everything that does not make you SMILE.
- Sing this song: "Please release me, let me go" as sung from the stuff's point of view. It needs to be loved by someone and if you don't love it - GET RID OF IT!
- Get rid of the garbage! When the "Throw Away" box gets full, pull out the garbage bag, close it, and put it in the trash can, the pickup truck, or wherever you keep your garbage. Put a new garbage bag in the "Throw Away" box and keep on Flying until the timer goes off.
- Donations: When the "Give Away" box gets full, seal it off, and put it in your car. The next time you are out, you can donate to the area thrift shop. Do not save your clutter for a yard or garage sale, you will be blessed by giving it away. The value can be deducted on your income tax. Remember you are trying to get rid of clutter - not relocate it somewhere else in your home. Now, grab another box, label it "Give Away", and get back to work.
- "Put Away" Stuff: When the "Put Away" box gets full, take the box in your arms and run around the house (good thing you have shoes on - right?) and put the items in the room where they belong. If they have a place, put them there, if not put them in the room where they logically belong. By the time you have finished you will have a place for everything and everything will be in it's place.
- Timer Goes Off: When the timer goes off, you have to put away all the boxes, but first you have to empty them all. Go as fast as you can.
Got this from flylady.net. Good advices right? We’ll start decluttering now.
Next week will be the final program.."Mas madugo". Need to finish everything before Monday and will look for my costume pa. Kaka-stress!! :D hehe.