Monday, November 24, 2008
Do you ever talk to yourself out loud? What do you talk about?
- I often talk to my self when I've done something wrong or when I made a big blunder or embarrassing act
What stresses you out?
- Work load specially when everything is tagged as "rush"
What are your secret talents?
- I think I don't have one :D
More entries here.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
On the other hand, the little girl is so happy with her new gadget :D
Saturday, November 22, 2008
- A wonderful daughter...who always makes me smile
- A loving and responsible husband..
- Good and loving friends...
- Blessings from this blog and I hope will continue before the year ends.
- My life as a whole where God is always present.
Why are you smiling about Lilet, Toni, Jhona?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I'm excited when hubby comes home next year. Hubby plays keyboard so he can teach the little lady to play it right. For now, she enjoys the mic...and she loves singing!
A musically inclined family indeed we are! :D
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Anyway, I was able to buy stuffs for my daughter.
- Barbie denim jacket @P100
- Barbie Top @P200
- 2 Barbie Rubber Shoes @150 each
- Chicco Shoes @150
- Hot wheels Rubber Shoes (for my nephew) @P250
- Wooden Toy (farm Animals) @P100
If you haven't visited yet, the schedule of sales are as follows:
The store is open at:
9am - 6pm on weekends and
1pm - 6pm weekdays
Creative trade Center Compound
#6 Industria St., Libis, Q.C.
I think there are a lot of items pa on the coming days. I will definitely go back.
The rules are easy. Here's how to join:
1. Blog about this contest (please put a link to her blog in your entry)
2. In your entry please answer this question.
This contest is open to all. She’ll be shipping it via AIR21. If the winner is residing outside the Philippines, She’ll send the planner either via FEDEX or postal mail. One blog = one entry.
3. After blogging about the contest leave a comment here, with a link to your entry.
4. Include in your comment where the planner will be shipped.Winners will be announced on November 30, 2008.
Answer: The little princess' name is ANEVAY JAHZARA De Jesus LOPEZ
~ Anevay - means superior
~Jahzara- means blessed princess
Soooo easy to join right. So visit Milet's blog and get a chance to win this cute planner.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?
~I need to gain weight and I need a new haircut.~
Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
~Not nightmares but sweet dreams about my hubby. 6 months to go and he'll be back home so I feel excited :D~
List three foods you can’t stand:
~Local canned corned beef (so artificial)
~Mussels (except if baked)
More entries here.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
We had lunch at my parent's house and waited for my sister to arrive, as we planned to continue our search for our business supplier. Went home tired. Slept early for the service the next day.
Sunday, I planned to go to the mall sana kanina after church but the rain did not permit us. Instead, we stayed home and watched ASAP and My Only Hope, featuring my favorite teen couple Kim and Gerald. I feel like a teen again whenever I watch these two. Bagay kasi sila and I like seeing them together (may kilig factor). Sana nga sila na lang eh, I hope they will end up with each other cause they really look good together. (I suddenly sounds showbiz, eeeewww!! hahaha!).
Anyways, the little girl is still sleeping that's why I'm able to blog. I hope tomorrow it won't rain na because ang hirap mag commute when it's raining. It will be Monday again. That means I have to face reality, back to work na. Hehehe. I can see a busy week ahead of me. But I won't feel bad. I'm thankful for my work!
Kayo, how's your weekend?
Friday, November 07, 2008
I didn't understand what she's muttering so I asked her.."What are you saying?"
And she answered me: "Mommy, my name is cheden, mayla, douya!"
I laughed out loud when I heard that. Indeed my two year old already knows her name, bulol nga lang. Her name is Jaden Meekaila--- sounds like naman di ba? lol!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Chris Tomlin - How Can I Keep From Singing
From the album See the Morning
There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring
And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling
How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing
I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives
And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give
I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Exciting prizes awaits the winners:
$20 from Jenny Talks
$10 from Nita's Random Thoughts
$5 from When Mom Talks
$5 from Buzzy Me
1,000 EC Credits from A Slice of Life
500 EC Credits from A Life in Bloom
500 EC Credits from Simply Me
500 EC Credits from Nita's Corner
500 EC Credits from Great Finds and Deals
500 EC Credits from Batuananons
125x125 ad spot from Thomas Web Links
125x125 ad spot from Simply Jen
$10 from My Fruitful Voyage
$5 from Moments of my Life
$5 from Blessings in Life and Nierva Dot Com
$5 and 500 EC Credits from Kitchen Deelite
500 EC Credits from Way of Life in OZ
500 EC Credits from Because Life is a Blessing
500 EC Credits from Fab & Chic Finds
500 EC Credits from Filipino Online Community
500 EC Credits from Computer Technology Gadgets
125x125 banner ad display from My Precious Niche
125x125 banner ad display from Food on the Table
$5 from Fab Finds, etc.
$5 from Just Blogging It and PRC Board Exam Results
500 EC Credits from Around HongKong
500 EC Credits from Whats Up!
500 EC Credits from Digiscraptology
700 EC Credits from My Cross Roads
500 EC Credits from Healthy Living and Lifestyle
125x125 ad spot from Thomas Travel Tales
$5 and 500 EC credits from A Mother's Horizon
1,000 EC Credits from Nierva Dot Com
500 EC Credits from This and That
500 EC Credits from Scraps & Shots
500 EC Credits from Rumination
125x125 ad spot from Erlinda's Wandering Thoughts
125x125 ad spot from Tech Stuff Plus
HERE'S HOW TO JOIN:
1. Subscribe to her feed VIA E-MAIL (form found on the right side of her blog)(1 entry and REQUIRED to be eligible to join) Don't forget to leave your e-mail address when you comment so that she will know it's you and also, have your email verified when you subscribe.
2. Blog about the contest including the Prizes and Sponsors (5 entries per blog/post if you have several blogs) note: pls. don't use no-follow on links
3. Stumble, Digg, Delicious etc. this post (leave your username- 1 entry)
4. Leave a comment here. (1 entry)
5. Comment on her other posts (1 entry)
6. Technorati Fave her blog/s. (1 entry each)
So come and join the fun! CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Even as a child I never joined trick or treat. But because of my sister's persistent request, Jaden and her cousin went to their first trick or treat event. I bought her a costume of Tinkerbell and a pumpkin basket last Thursday and we were at Tiendesitas last Friday trick or treating with the rst of the kids. Nakakapagod pala . But my Jaden super loved her costume. Unfortunately, we arrived at the place one hour late so the kids were not able to get enough treats. But they enjoyed the magic show. All in all it was a fun day.
The left picture was taken last Thursday when I was fitting the costume. The picture on the right was during the magic show as she tries to climb on the grills.
Monday, November 03, 2008
How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right?
Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense?
I think it's my sense of smell.
What's the wackiest belief you held as a child?
More participants here.
Just follow these simple instructions :
1. Blog about this contest in your blog. This would give you a chance to win $10 paypal money. Milet will be giving out $10 to three blogs which promoted the contest jsut take note that she's talking about blogs and not BLOGGERS. So if you have three blogs and if the RANDOMIZER favors you, who knows all your blogs will hit the top 3 spot and you’ll have the $30 for yourself. Then a consolation prize of 1000EC credits each to blog #4 and blog #5. You can promote this contest the way you want it but please make sure that you put links on her four blogs.
Leave a comment on this post with the url where you posted about the contest. Put in your blog name (not your name) in the space for NAME in the comment section.
2. Add all her blogs in your blogroll (all four blogs) and have the chance to win $5 each for first prize and 500EC each for the 2nd and 3rd spot. Note : Each blogs equates to $5. Meaning you can earn as much as $20.
Below are her four blogs :d. BlipBit - leave a comment here once you have added in your blogrol
CLICK HERE TO JOIN and get the chance of earning extra cash!