Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Finally, the answer to Milette 's tag.
The Question:What do you love the most about your husband/ wife/ partner?
And to answer the question...
- ...His being a strong man of God. His faith is above all what I love about him. And it is his faith that will definitely guide our family to the right direction.
- ...His kindness and goodness. He is such a person with a kind heart.
- ...His being smart. I appreciate the fact that he knows the things I don't. He gives light on the things unknown to me.
- ...His being a responsible father and husband. He loves me and Jaden and we are his priorities.
- ...His jolly personality. He can make me laugh even on small silly things.
- ...His being our handyman at home. I think every man in the house should be. It's just a plus point that he can fix anything at home (when he was still here).
- ...His being positive. Nakakahawa...He's the one who always has the statement that "everythings' gonna be alright"
- ...The way he handles our family. He is such a family man.
- ...His being a good father to Jaden. He wants all the best for his daughter.
- ...His being multi-talented. I fell inlove with him because of these talents. He can sing, he can play musical instruments like, piano/keyboard, drums, and guitar. He is a pastor, a nurse, and a businessman :).
- ...His being "pasensiyoso". Kahit ako ang may fault he can and is willing to say "sorry" and he can control his temper.
- ...His being matipid..I learned how to budget wisely and become a wise spender :D.
- ...His being faithful and loyal to me. A lot of people are saying na he will at any time and at any way, become unfaithful to me because of the distance... but I know my husband and I can count on his words.
- ...His sweetness, kahit through simple and small things lang. He will never forget to say I love you at the end of every phonecalls or text messages.
- ...His being my friend and the way he treat me as his "baby" (He's eight years older than me also like milet, that's why I can make lambing to him -taking advatange of being his first baby :D)
- ...The way he treats and love my family (his in-laws). That's why my family love him too.
My list can go on and on. And I am just so blessed and happy that I married this man.
Happy Birthday Beh!...
I hope that Jaden will enjoy Kindermusik the way she enjoyed our trial class last time at Tumble Tots. Although of course the two has different approaches, which will both help in her development. I'm also thinking of enrolling Jaden at Tumble Tots eh, but for now sa Kindermusik muna :D.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Here's the badge she gave me:
And here are my featured friends:
1. Milet is one of my featured friends.
2. So when Milet makes her featured friends for the week, she has to include my name and should pick 4 or 5 more from her own list of friends.
3. She has to inform ALL her featured friends to keep the ball rolling. If you use Blogger, you can add your featured friends using the new page element ‘Link List’.
And here are my other Featured Friends: Kitts, Nice, Jhona, Lilet, and Toni
You can read everything about how this Featured Friend started by reading here and here. So keep it rolling.
For my featured friends here’s my badge for you:
- I received a tag from Milet that needs to be answered...but I'm still waiting for the right mood because....
- As of this date, "cold war" pa rin kami ni hubby...:(
- The worship service last night was great. How I wish and pray that my Christianity will be like those in China.
- Jaden has recovered. Her rashes look better than last Sunday. We went to Medical City last Monday because I saw these rashes and they look so bad. Good thing there's a pedia-derma that day. I thought she'll undergo lab tests again like what her pedia usually do. But then I know that the clinical laboratory service at Medical City is far more better than ACMH so I'm confident. But good thing, the pedia-derma didn't advice her to undergo lab tests. Her next visit will be tomorrow for her follow-up check up.
- The boss will not be around until tomorrow ;D
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Jona gave me this tag:
~ start copying here ~
Join the Worldwide Link Love!
Benefits of Worldwide Link Love!
1. Make new friends around the world.
2. Feel the Link Love
3. Gain new readers and subscribers
1. Copy from ~start copying here ~ to ~ end copying here ~ and paste it on your blog.2. At the end of the list, put your name and the country your in, it doesn’t matter what’s your nationality just put the country where you are publishing your blog. Don’t forget to put links at your name.
3. If u have many blogs, you can link all of it, just make sure you post the same on each blog.
4. Tag eight (8) or more of your blog friends.
5. Tip for blogspot users: make sure you copy and paste the code in Compose mode.
Wanna join, and you can’t find your name on the list? Just leave a comment here.
Worldwide Link Love! Participants:
1. Julia (Philippines)
2. Catherine (Malaysia)
3. Shimumsy (USA)
4. Mitch (Philippines)
5. Hailey (Philippines)
6. Chez Francine
7. Le bric à brac de Cherie
8. La Place de Cherie
9. Gracie de Guzman (Philippines)
11.Blog District (Philippines)
12.My Fave Hangout (Philippines)
15.Filipina in HI (USA)
16.A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh (Philippines)
17. Married and Happy About It (Philippines)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
One of the most wonderful things about knowing God is that there's always so much more to know, so much more to discover.Just when we least expect it, He intrudes into our neat and tidynotions about who He is and how He works.
~ Joni Eareckson Tadaby ~
And overtime, God is gradually showing himself more to me as I allow my self to seek Him. When I accepted Him as my personal Lord, he reveals himself to me as a Savior. And as I seek Him, I’m learning more of His characters…His never changing nature. His love that is so steadfast…that He is slow to anger and abounding in love. He’s power so great…that he can be the King of kings but He can also be our daddy and friend at the same time…
We can never say that we are already filled with the knowledge of God, because we can’t. Indeed there are so much more to know and so much to discover about our maker. There’s a saying which goes, the created cannot be more knowledgeable than his creator. And it’s true. He works on ways we cannot expect. God is truly amazing.
Being part of the worship ministry in our church, I am just so thankful at how God reveals himself to me that I am able to share it to the people as I minister to them. And every time I prepare my line up of songs, each time is a different theme about Him. I am just amazed at how God is really so wonderful. And none can really compare to Him.
And this is for sure…if we have this kind of knowledge about God we can truly depend on His word that says:
“Be still and know that I am God.” – Psalm 46:10
Monday, April 14, 2008
I was really glad to have worked here. On August, this year I’ll reach my 4th year anniversary. I was telling my self how glad I am to have work on a company longer than a year and a half….:D
Friday, April 11, 2008
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
We arrived at the venue 15 minutes before 9am. We started with a game first then we gave the employees their free time to enjoy the resort afterwards.
The day was really hot so I took my daughter to the pool to take a splash immediately after the game.
At first she was really screaming and crying hard. She seems scared of the water. It took me mga 30 minutes to convince her to try to atleast dip her feet in the water. She doesn't want her nanny to hold her, siguro she feel more secure if I was the one holding her e.
I thought of putting on her swimming vest (bakit kasi di ko naisip agad..) She loves this vest because of the fishes. After wearing it she felt secured na siguro kaya ayun, she began to smile and enjoy the water na...
Hmmm....mukhang magiging childhood sweethearts pa yata ang dalawang ito! :D. Jaden is 4 months older than Iori.
Here's some more pictures of her....
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
I was the day-coordinator and my older sister and I stood as emcees during the reception. It went out good. Although there are some glitches, which I think not our fault naman :D. It was a garden wedding held at L' Orchard in Antipolo. The whole event was decided by the groom's parents. So that means, wala akong say on some areas during the preparation, which I think was difficult on the part of any person in charge in coordinating an event. Whew!!
- The caterer was late on setting up the venue for the ceremony and reception areas. It was really a big headache!
- It rained 30 minutes before the ceremony so, we started late as well. The ceremony area was totally washed out!
- One of the sponsors (a politician) didn't even had the chance to witness the ceremony. He left just before it started. May appointment daw kasi ng 5pm so he needs to leave before 5. And because of that I was pressured by the groom's parents. The ceremony should start at 4pm but since it rained the groom's father requested that we wait until the rain stops. It stopped at 4:30 but we need to re-arrange the area tapos the mother naman kept on telling me to start na because the mayor will leave daw in 5 minutes! Ano ba yun?!? Nakakaloka talaga! :D
- Some important items for the ceremony were missing or I think not properly coordinated by the groom's parents with the caterer like the holder for the unity candle, the kneelers and the podium. They told me kasi everything was confirmed and settled na with the caterer, so on my part I didn't put much attention on that. If I only knew....
- The sound system came early and their sound was good. I just didn't understand why it was a wedding and yet they don't have enough love songs to play for the pipe-in music during the reception. I gave them clear instructions plus a cd to use during the reception but they didn't play it. Kainis!!!
- There are many other things pa. I just don't want to elaborate on them na lang....:D
But all in all it was OK. The bride and groom were happy. Their friends and relatives are happy for them. I just hope that my sister with her husband will be united together to forever. I wish them all the best..
Here are some photos I'd like to share with you:
My daughter holding a bouquet
Our generosity seems to kick in around the holidays, but charity in its best form is a yearlong — and lifelong — endeavor. The funny thing about giving back to your community is that once you start, it's hard to stop. Here's how to help children gain a positive attitude about charity.
We all want our children to be good, compassionate, helpful people. That's not always what we get — and sometimes it's our fault. Truth is, good character and a strong work ethic are learned at home. Here's how to help set the scene.
© Copyright 2008, Meredith Corporation